All of my available flash can be viewed on the flash page of my website or in the highlight on my instagram. All flash is repeatable, but I will retire a design after I have tattooed it a few times to save too much repetition and make way for new designs.
CustomsI do limited custom designs and am most likely to accept your custom request if it is in line with the style and general subject matter of my flash. I never tattoo other artist’s designs. For customs, I will show you the design at the beginning of your tattoo appointment and there will be time to alter the design before we begin tattooing if needed.
DepositI require a $40 deposit via bank transfer on all bookings—once I’ve received the deposit your booking is confirmed. The deposit comes off the final payment on the day and is non-refundable.
PricingThe minimum charge for any tattoo is $100NZD. When booking your appointment, I will usually quote you a price range for your tattoo and the final price will be determined on the day depending on sizing, time, etc. Customs cost more to account for drawing time.
PaymentI can take both cash and bank transfer. If paying by cash please bring exact change.
Please don’t drink alcohol for 24 hours before your appointment
- Make sure you have had something to eat and drink
- Bring a drink and a snack with you if you would like
- Wear something comfy that can easily expose the area you want to be tattooed
- You can ask for breaks whenever needed
- Feel free to bring one support person with you
- Leave your tattoo wrapped for about an hour, then gently clean it with warm water and soap and pat dry with a clean towel
- Don’t swim or expose your new tattoo to direct sunlight for at least a week following your session, showering is fine but no need to directly wash it
- Don’t soak it for at least a week (spa or bath) and avoid getting it sweaty
- Most importantly don’t pick or scratch it
- You can use a little unscented moisturiser on your tattoo twice a day to help prevent itching as it heals
- Your tattoo should be almost fully healed after two weeks, make sure to use sunscreen whenever your tattoo will be exposed outdoors once it is healed
I don’t tattoo anyone under the age of 18, no exceptions. Please bring valid photo ID with you on the day.